Lodge / Outfitters Membership Form
This form is for both new applications and renewals of existing memberships. Please fill it in to renew your annual membership or to join us for the first time.
Support the Voice of Outdoor Tourism in Manitoba – and Add Your Voice to It
The MLOA is a member-supported, non-profit organization that ultimately exists so that lodge operators and outfitters have a say in the decisions of government and other authorities whose policies affect Manitoba’s fishing, hunting and outdoor tourism industry. We maintain regular contact on your behalf with government officials, Crown corporations, Travel Manitoba, airport, border, and transportation authorities, recreational organizations like the Manitoba Wildlife Federation and Safari Club International, and industry-related private businesses like boat dealers, hotels and sporting goods retailers. We are your voice at the tables where decisions are made, and your ear to the ground to keep you informed. Other membership benefits include:
- Discounts from allied members on everything from long distance and insurance to boats and gear
- Free listing and link for your business on the MLOA web site (www.mloa.com)
- Free professional editing of your printed materials (brochures, mail-outs, etc)
- Subscription to quarterly MLOA Magazine and monthly e-newsletter
- Informational updates and opportunities to provide input on regulation changes and proposed laws
- One-on-one advocacy help and advice with things like bureaucratic red tape and policy questions
MLOA membership rates are based on a sliding scale according to the gross revenues of membership businesses. This is a self-reported “honour system” only. Members with multiple properties need only purchase a single membership, but must use the total sales of all properties combined when calculating the membership rate. If you have questions or concerns about this system, or want to know why we use it, please feel free to contact us.