Lodge / Outfitters Membership Form
Please use this form for both new applications and renewals of existing memberships.
Support the Voice of Outdoor Tourism in Manitoba – and Add Your Voice to It
The MLOA is a member-supported, non-profit organization that ultimately exists so that lodge operators and outfitters have a say in the public forum, and in the decisions of government and other authorities whose policies affect Manitoba’s fishing, hunting and outdoor tourism industry. We maintain regular contact on your behalf with government officials, Crown corporations, Travel Manitoba, airport, border, and transportation authorities, conservation organizations, and industry-related private businesses like boat dealers, hotels and sporting goods retailers. We are your voice at the tables where decisions are made, and your ear to the ground to keep you informed. Other membership benefits include:
- Discounts from allied members on everything from long distance and insurance to boats and gear
- Free listing and link for your business on the MLOA web site (www.mloa.com)
- Free professional editing of your printed materials (brochures, mail-outs, etc)
- Subscription to quarterly MLOA Magazine and monthly e-newsletter
- Informational updates and opportunities to provide input on regulation changes and proposed laws
- One-on-one advocacy help and advice with things like bureaucratic red tape and policy questions
We are now accepting new applications and renewals for the 2018 membership year. We are no longer offering 2017 memberships, but can accept new applications any time. Please contact our office for more information on first-time applications.
MLOA membership rates are based on a sliding scale according to the gross revenues of membership businesses. This is a self-reported “honour system” only. Members with multiple properties need only purchase a single membership, but must use the total sales of all properties combined when calculating the membership rate. If you have questions or concerns about this system, or want to know why we use it, please feel free to contact us.