Riverside Lodge is where dream hunts become reality. The area itself is the land of immense hunting opportunity, proving itself with every trip taken. Abundance of game and fish support our professional team to provide world class experiences for each guest. We are one of the few places that can boast about such an amazing array of species. Our local ecosystem in this part of Manitoba is a unique playground of extraordinarily great hunting for the migration of 16+ species of Ducks & Geese, Upland birds, Monster Black Bear and amazing Manitoba Whitetail Deer with occasional spikes in Wolf populations needing check too! Our hunting areas are massive spanning the Parkland area. We hunt in the Duck Mountains and all the way east to Lake Manitoba! More than 100 miles wide and 40 miles deep, we dissect this landscape to pinpoint the best habitat in what we coined “the fringe”.
Established in 1961, we grew Riverside Lodge combining several other historical Parkland area Lodge & Outfitting businesses. Our many years of success are attributed to consistently high-performance hunting results, plentiful game, beautiful scenery, excellent meals, clean and comfortable accommodations and of course our warm and friendly hospitality. No short-cuts here, just smiling hard working people enjoying their job, rain or shine. We are a family owned business dedicated to serving you our very best. This is what we do fulltime and we love it, never taking for granted the wonderful guests that we share our passion with. To ensure maximum satisfaction we only host a max 6-12 hunters per week depending on the species. Rest assured we are never complacent, always improving our services year after year.
Please look to our website www.riversidelodge.com where you can find all the details and evidence of our exemplary services & performance.
Trips we offer:
- Black Bear -Spring and Fall (45% color phase opportunity)
- Waterfowl -Water based and Field hunting
- Upland -Ruffed, Sharptail and Hungarian Partridge
- Whitetail -Fall seasons for Archery, Muzzleloader & Rifle
- Predators -Coyote and Wolf(Combine with any Fall Big Game hunt or ask about our specific Wolf hunting trips)
- Summer fishing -Abundant Walleye and Pike fishing (Included in all bear hunts) available as a trip itself for the avid fisherman
- Ice Fishing -Warm heated Ice Fishing Shacks located on the “hot spots” of infamous Dauphin Lake. We offer full service with accommodations and On Ice Shuttle.
- Accommodations -Sleeping room for 20+ guests in our Lodge and Cabins
Box 358 Dauphin, MB
Email: [email protected]