MLOA is a membership organization founded in 1986 with the vision of a vibrant resource-based tourism industry in Manitoba that showcases world-class experiences to our guests while supporting local employment, the provincial economy and contributing to the sustainability of our natural resources.
Allied Membership benefits:
- Highlight your business and B2B opportunities and sales with our Resource Tourism Operator members
- Profile featured on https://mloa.com/allied-members/ and location added to online interactive map
- Membership with Canadian Federation of Independent Business with all CFIB services and savings
- Representation on MLOA Board of Directors, nominated and voted by Allied Members
- Support MLOA activities in developing and sustaining healthy resource tourism in Manitoba
- Subscription to e-news and available marketing opportunities
- Support of our Nature Enhancement Fund (https://mloa.com/nature-enhancement-fund/)
- Priority access to Annual General Meeting & Tradeshow
2023 Allied Membership Fee: $450 + GST
If you would rather download the form, fill it in and mail it with a cheque please download it right here
Please note, if you choose to download the form, you must save it to your computer. Your changes will not be saved if you complete the form online.