The Manitoba Lodges and Outfitters Association (MLOA) is in search of an Office Manager to aid the Executive Director and Board in advancing the interests of MLOA and its members.
The ideal candidate is a detail focused, hard-working individual who will help organize and coordinate office administration and database management according to procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Job Duties Include:
- Organize and Manage association operations and procedures.
- Accounting: Ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Organize and schedule meetings.
- Communicate with members
- Manage social media accounts through weekly post scheduling (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- Respond to comments and messages received through all social media channels
Guide Licensing Program (GLP) :
- Manage GLP implementation, database and licensing responsibilities.
- Point person and key liaison to government through the transition of the GLP from the Province of Manitoba to MLOA
- Facilitate the development and migration of the GLP to the Blackbaud and other supporting systems
- Manage and build relationships with vendors, service providers, partners and members
- Manage membership database.
Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Proficient computer skills, with the ability to adapt quickly to new programs and procedures.
- Knowledge of data, and administrative management practices and procedures
- Beyond the above requirements our ideal candidate will also have a strong understanding of:
- Knowledge of Google’s Business Suite
- Blackbaud Member Management Software (Blackbaud, Merchant Services, Etc.
- Quickbooks Online, and other accounting software
Remuneration is dependent on relative skills and experience, and will be discussed later in the hiring process.
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us with a resume and cover letter to [email protected]