The Application Portal for the Hospitality Sector Relief Program is now open! Scroll down and click the button to apply!
On March 16th, the Provincial Government announced the Hospitality Sector Relief Program. The new Program, to be administered by the Manitoba Lodges and Outfitters Association and the Manitoba Hotel Association will provide funding to full-time licensed resource tourism operators and hotels for fixed costs that have not been covered by other relief programs.
The amount of funding directed to our industry was $2 million.
Please Note: You MUST submit both the invoice and proof of payment (receipt/bank record/cancelled cheque) when attaching documentation for eligible expenses.
You are required to submit a completed declaration of income to [email protected] as well as submitting your completed application. the declaration of income form can be found below.
- Reduction of 30% in gross revenue from 2019 to 2020.
- The fiscal years may be calculated either by calendar year (Jan-Dec) or Govt fiscal year (April-Mar). Whichever is chosen you must use that for all calculations
- Be a full-time operation with at least $50,000 gross revenue in the 2019 fiscal year
- Possess a valid Resource Tourism Operator License and permit for 2020. (Accommodations are not required to have a valid RTO license/permit as per regulations)
- Property Tax (Location of lodge and/or outcamps where lodge/outfitting/accommodation business is being conducted)
- Resource Tourism Operator License Fees
- Resource Tourism Operator Permit
- Crown Land Fees
- MPI/Equipment Insurance
- Annual Government Service Fees
- Maintenance of Outcamps ($250 each)
- Private Land Leases (10%) Declaration form must be filled out and submitted separately
- Resource Retention (10%)
Maximum Assistance Per Operator
The maximum financial assistance for an eligible Resource Tourism Operator is $30,000.00, and will be calculated the following way:
|2019 Gross Income||Maximum Support Funding|
|$1,000,000 – $1,500,000||$25,000|
|$500,000 – $1,000,000||$20,000|
|$200,000 – $500,000||$15,000|
|$50,000 – $200,000||$10,000|
Below you will find everything you need to apply for funding:
Before clicking on the application below, please note:
You are required to submit a completed declaration of income to [email protected] We can not process your application without the declaration of income.
You must also submit BOTH the invoice and proof of payment (receipt/bank record/cancelled cheque) when attaching documentation for eligible expenses.