Please note: Our online payment system is run through Pay Pal, but you do not need a Pay Pal account to renew online, just a credit card.
Support the Voice of Outdoor Tourism in Manitoba – and Add Your Voice to It
The MLOA is a member-supported, non-profit organization that exists so that lodge operators and outfitters have an ear to the ground and a voice with the government and other authorities whose policies affect Manitoba’s fishing, hunting and outdoor tourism industry. Membership benefits include:
–MLOA Membership (Dec. 1/2021 to Nov. 30/2022)
– Advocacy for the interests of your business and your industry, with government and the public
– Listing and link for your business on the MLOA web site (www.mloa.com) and map
– Provide a short write up of your business and pictures for our website
– Subscription to monthly MLOA E-newsletter
– Informational updates and opportunities to provide input on regulation changes and proposed laws
– One-on-one advocacy help and advice with things like bureaucratic red tape and policy questions
– Discounts from allied members on everything from long distance and insurance to boats and gear
– Ability to participate in the MLOA’s annual convention and attend the trade show every December
MLOA membership rates are a flat rate starting Dec 1, 2019. Members with multiple properties need only purchase a single membership. If you have questions or concerns about this system, or want to know why we use it, please feel free to contact us.
2022 MLOA Membership Fee: $350.00 plus GST
You can view the PDF online right here.