Allied Membership Form
Please use this form for both new applications and renewals of existing memberships.
Please note: Our online payment system is run through Pay Pal, but you do not need a Pay Pal account to renew online, just a credit card.
Membership in the MLOA is your opportunity to connect directly with the province’s lodge owners, hunting and fishing outfitters, and family-friendly outdoor resort operators. We at the MLOA are happy to help our allied members market their products and services to these fine people, who are equally happy to do business with those who support our organization and our industry in general. It is a relationship we value, promote, and work hard to preserve.
Membership benefits include:
- Annual membership in the MLOA (Dec. 1 to Nov. 30 is our membership year)
- Free listing and link in the Allied Members Directory of the MLOA website (www.mloa.com)
- Access to the MLOA’s lodge and outfitter mailing list* for direct-mail marketing. We do not provide this to non-members. *(Regular mail only. E-mail marketing is done through the MLOA’s e-newsletter.)
- Opportunities to market directly to lodge and outfitter members for free through our monthly e-newsletter
- Subscription to monthly MLOA e-newsletter
- Access to paid opportunities to attend the MLOA convention, banquet and trade show
MLOA membership also includes the intangible benefit of being a part of, and a supporter of, the hunting, fishing, and outdoor tourism industry in Manitoba. We sincerely appreciate your support.
We accept new applications at any time.